StyleDiva Management Services PTY LTD (ABN 7162391967) trading as Bohotique, is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information that is collected through www.bohotique.com.au and any direct data collection and usage. Bohotique operates in Australia and is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act), as well as other privacy laws applicable to us.
How do we collect your personal information?
Bohotique may collect, use and disclose the personal information of its customers and other individuals for the purposes of its business operations. In each case, the precise nature of the collection, use and disclosure of personal information depends on the nature of your interaction with us (for example, the products or services you request and receive from us).
We may collect personal information about you in a number of ways, including if you:
- contact us;
- are a customer (for example, we may collect your contact details and credit card details);
- enter a competition;
- sign up for a loyalty program;
- participate in any online forums or blogs;
- complete any surveys or provide feedback;
- are, or are employed by, one of our suppliers, contractors, dealers, related companies and agents; or
- apply for a job or contract with
What personal information may be collected?
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- marital status and anniversary;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- credit card or other payment details (if you are buying product from us);
- preferences and opinions; and
- any other information that may be requested on this site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
What do we use your information for?
The information collected from you may by Bohotique may be used to:
- fulfil an order if you have placed an order with us;
- to communicate with you our customer;
- for transactional and visitor reporting
- for e commerce data and traffic analysis
- to personalize your shopping experience on Bohotique
- for marketing including social media and email
- to run competitions or promotions
- to improve the Bohotique website
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
To provide the most secure online shopping experience, credit card transactions and order fulfilment are handled by secure third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorise your credit card or other payment information and to process and ship your order.
We are committed to ensuring that we keep secure the information you provide to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
The Bohotique website makes use of “cookies” to help improve and personalize your shopping experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade your personally identifiable information to outside third parties
Bohotique may share data with trusted partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and may be geographical located outside of Australia. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
1 November 2019
6 Sanctuary Avenue
Phone +61 451 962 067